Campus Cutie: Grayson Riggan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Photo Credit: Alyssa Pace

Name: Grayson Riggan

Year: 2nd yearMajor: BiologyHometown: Newport Beach, CA

Relationship Status: SingleNicknames: Fat Grayson…..Fat, Useless, and Lazy Grayson…Men with gel in their hair or no gel in their hair: Definitely gelDo you usually wear the pants in your relationship? No. I like to be dominated.Your type of girl: Under 12 years old…preferably. Just kidding I really don’t know. She has to have a good personality and be able to put up with my sarcastic humor.Celebrity crush: Hayden PanettiereFavorite pasttimes: Skyrim, eating junkfood and then going to the gym right afterwards, pretending to study, surprise visiting my mom, and sleeping.Hobbies: Lacrosse, snowboarding, annoying my roommates, and generally being a huge nuisance.Food that you’re craving right now: ….Everything. Anything. No wait…anything with guac in it.Turn ons: Funny, nice teeth, likes to eat a lot of food with me, approachable, and being unique in general.Turn offs: Being basic.Go-to outfit: Sweatpants hair tied chillin with no makeup on.Quote you live by: How can we be real if our eyes aren’t real?Favorite part of UCSB: My housemates and the fantastic friends I’ve made along the way. Also the food.

Allison is a Global Studies major at the University of California, Santa Barbara. She is the Assistant Editor at Her Campus UCSB a contributor to the chapter's Instagram, @hercampusucsb. Allison believes that life is about balances, but that you can never have too many breakfast burritos. You can follow Allison's personal Instagram at @allycnco for life around Santa Barbara, good eats, and travels!