7 Gifts for the Coffee Lover in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

With the holidays upon us it’s time to start thinking about what gifts to get those closest to us. In our generation, each of us knows at least one person who is a MAJOR coffee addict. Here are seven gifts that are perfect for any coffee lover you may know, even if that person is yourself!

1. Coffee Jar

Simply a mason jar with coffee grounds and decorated for a personalized touch. This can also be paired with cute coffee related goodies, such as biscotti’s, festive stirring rods, or cinnamon sticks!

2. Mug

Okay, I know this sounds way too typical and the person you’re gifting probably has about a thousand mugs by now, but getting a coffee lover a mug that speaks to them is definitely a perfect gift. You can either search websites like Etsy or Redbubble to find unique mugs to fit their personality, or you can do a simple DIY one!

3. Coffee Shirt

Get your coffee lover a shirt that truly expresses how they feel without their coffee! Plenty of online stores have shirts that speak our true thoughts about interacting with anyone before having our coffee.

4. Coffee scented candle

The one thing us coffee lovers love more than actual coffee is the smell of it. Literally, no scent in the world is more intoxicating than the smell of freshly brewed coffee. Most coffee scented candles will suffice, but for the most realistic version use candle holders with coffee beans and tea lights or votive candles.

5. Coffee flavored candies

Unless your coffee lover absolutely hates all things chocolate, they will love coffee flavored chocolates. Talk about the most heavenly combination on the planet.

6. Small French press

If your coffee lover is a struggling student like the rest of us, then a French press coffee maker is the thing they need (if they don’t already have a coffee maker hiding in their closet). Let’s face it, us coffee lovers can only stand dining common coffee for so long before we need a (cheap) change of pace.

7. Coffee gift basket

This can contain any of the above gifts, but it may also include cookies/other baked goods, instant coffee, creamers, and other coffee essentials. 

Deyana Gorman is a second year pre-biology major at the University of California Santa Barbara from Simi Valley, California. Outside of writing for Her Campus, Deyana can usually be found watching her favorite youtubers, hanging out with friends, playing video games, brushing up on her photography skills, or doing activities with her sorority sisters. She plans on one day studying abroad in Italy, Ireland, and Australia as well as going on road trip adventures throughout California.
Kristine is a 3rd year Chemistry major at UC Santa Barbara. She was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. When she's not writing, she works with her sister to create adorable baked delicacies for The Royal Icing, their at-home bakery. She's also a ballerina, lipstick enthusiast, and bunny lover. Post-graduation, she plans on going to graduate school while continuing her writing career. Catch her on instagram @CookiesForKay