person taking photo of pants and shoes
person taking photo of pants and shoes
SHTTEFAN/Unsplash

5 Instagrammable Restaurants in Santa Barbara

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

1. Arigato Sushi in Downtown Santa Barbara will 100% serve you some fire speciality rolls and popcorn… along with a great IG picture

2. Drop by Backyard Bowls for a fruity and refreshing acai bowl! Munch on a Berry Bowl or Green Bowl to treat yourself after midterms!

3. Visit Natural Cafe for yummy all natural turkey burgers, tofu and fish tacos!

4. BLUSH Restaurant & Lounge has a fairylike brunch and dinner atmosphere with twinkling lights and pear martinis

5. Go to Miso Hungry if you want to get a mouth watering sushi bowl or burrito! You’ll for sure get a cool insta pic with your trendy sushi burrito ;)

Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.