5 Adorable Hair Tutorials for Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

Spring has sprung and with spring break around the corner we could all use a refresher on our style. What better way to mix things up than by trying out a new hairdo? These tutorials show you an easy way to keep your hair looking chic for these warm spring days. 

An absolutely adorable hairstyle that looks extremely hard but is actually so simple. This is perfect for any springtime outfit and counts as an accessory! Read the tutorial here.

Wedding season is approaching! Prepare by mastering this beautiful messy updo that works for a warm weather wedding or a date night out. Read the tutorial here

The perfect mermaidy look for a day at the beach! This braid keeps your long hair out of your face, but is much prettier than a simple elementary braid. Plus, the messier the better! Read the tutorial here

Another pretty braid design, but this one works with medium length hair too! Simple, cute, and perfect for a hot spring days. Read the tutorial here

A twisted (literally!) take on the classic topknot bun. Perfect for a hot day but edgier than a regular old bun. It looks especially cool if you have ombré hair! Read the tutorial here

Kirby is a recent graduate from UCSB currently living in Los Angeles. As a proud Her Campus UCSB alum, she's happy to be back on the HC team covering one of her fave shows: "The Mindy Project." On any given day you can find her with her nose in a book (let's be real - it's a Kindle). In her free time, she likes petting dogs, binge-watching TV, and eating a lot of food. Find her on Instagram: @kirbynicoleb or @GirlBossEats.