4 Playlists to Get You on That Finals Grind

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

And just like that ladies, the quarter is over. Before you commence your spring break festivities, it’s time to whip out the books and endless amounts of coffee to get through the week.

Her Campus UCSB is here to help with the perfect study playlists you need to check out: 

1. Totally Stress Free

Mellow music to soothe any finals week crisis. With artists ranging from Van Morrison, the Head and the Heart and Ed Sheeran, there is a great range of sounds for all your finals week feels.

2. Audio Adderall

If classical music stimulates those brain cells, then this playlist is definitely for you. 8tracks’ playlists are made by real people and there are never ads that disturb your peace – making your instrumentals and piano pieces that much more enjoyable.

Despite the deceiving Autumn title, this playlist brings about the same mellow music as Totally Stress Free. Guarantee it’s good year-round for studying!

If the mellow music knocks you right out, then you definitely need to check out this playlist hand-crafted by Porter Robinson himself. Since most of the music is electronic (with a rare appearance from Michelle Branch), you’ll be wide awake to prep for that A-game performance on your exams.

Her Campus UCSB wishes you the best of luck for your finals! 
Connie Lin is a Campus Correspondent and writer for the Her Campus team at UC Santa Barbara. She is a second year majoring in Communication and is looking forward to a career in PR. On campus, she is the public relations coordinator for CAB (Community Affairs Board), which holds volunteer events to bring the campus and community together, along with working as a ticketing assistant for UCSB Arts & Lectures. In her free time, she enjoys new adventures, reading blogs, CAJE dates and obsessing over pugs. See what she's up to on Twitter & Instagram! @heyitsconnie
Mya McCann is a fourth year literature student in the College of Creative Studies at UCSB. She currently lives in Bangkok, Thailand and is in the business of running BKK. On the weekends you can find Mya either in the jungle or on an island. On the weekdays she studies Thai and Buddhism and teaches English to sex workers in the red light district. You can follow her adventures on IG: MyaJoy