This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Who: The Hammer Museum    

What: Study Session

Where: 10899 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024

When: Saturday (2/25)

Time: 11AM to 3PM

It’s nearly final’s week, and you know what that means.

You have absolutely no place to study! The libraries are full of students studying….or sleeping.  And every brunch or lunch place is packed with study groups.

Thankfully, this quarter, the Hammer Museum is hosting its first ever Study Hall.

During this event you’ll have time to sit with friends, meet new people, and get work done. The best part is every hour, there’ll be a study break where Hammer Student Educators will lead you to an exhibit and hold a great discussion on a piece of art.

If you’ve ever wanted to come to the museum but haven’t had the time to, now’s your chance to experience great people, amazing art and also get your work done.

Helen Zapata is a sophomore majoring in English at UCLA. Beyond writing she loves crafting, gardening, planning elaborate birthday parties and reading bad romance novels.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.