This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

I don’t know about you, but my priority in the wintertime is to dress cute, chic, and fabulously. What matters to me second is the importance of keeping warm and frostbite-free. Though I go to school in Los Angeles, California, a place where I can wear sometimes tank tops and flip-flops in the winter, I still want to dress the season. The latest trend that I have been noticing throughout the student body is riding boots paired with boot socks. This pairing is chic, conventional, useful, and most of all, WARM (LA can get pretty chilly at night and in the mornings!)

What is great about boot socks is that they can go very nicely with anything—leggings, jeans, skirts, shorts…you name it! PLUS, boot socks are extremely cheap, especially at places like Forever 21, Target, and Walmart, though boots may not be found so cheap. Regardless, you’ll have some tall and warm socks for those chilly winter days and nights! 

From Mississippi to California! Freshman at UCLA :) Class of 2017! Go Bruins! Writer at Her Campus UCLA, member of Tri Delta!
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.