absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

A Week’s Worth of Trader Joe’s Meal Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Sunday: Lazy Meal

If you’re feeling lazy on your relaxing Sunday, throw these simple foods in your oven for a quick but delicious meal.

Monday: Breakfast for Dinner 

When in doubt, go breakfast! Pancakes and cereal are fit for any time of the day.

Tuesday: Italian

The frozen gnocchi at Trader Joe’s is incredible and you can never go wrong with pesto. Like ever. 

Wednesday: Asian

Why stop at Panda Express when you can pick up these goodies from Trader Joe’s to stick in your freezer for any time you have that Asian craving.

Thursday: Mexican

Hot tamales! Literally, these tamales and enchiladas are going to be a sizziling favorite at your dinner table.

Friday: Dessert

If you’re a fan of Trader Joe’s cookie butter, these cheesecake bites are perfect for you. If you’re not (which is almost impossible), Trader Joe’s also offers classic but delightful ice cream sandwiches that are a real crowd pleaser.

Saturday: Indian

You thought naan dipped in masala was good? Then you have to try the masala stuffed naan only available at Trader Joe’s.

Photos courtesy of Trader Joe’s and Pinterest.

Megan is UCLA's Co-Campus Correspondent. She is a 4th year English major and Education Studies minor at UCLA. When she's not at a coffee shop reading, she loves going to the beach and trying different cuisines at new restaurants.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.