This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Our favorite time of the quarter has arrived…finals week! If you’re looking for a yummy coffee shop to study at off campus, consult this awesome list! 

There are multiple chain coffee shops located in Westwood like Peets, Starbucks, and The Coffee Bean each with their own free wifi and plugs to charge your belongings. 

If you’re looking for more of a café scene, Espresso Profeta is located on Glendon Ave and features yummy coffee, a cozy atmosphere, and free wifi. Since there are no plugs, be sure to have all of your electronics charged in advance. 

The entire menu at Native Foods Café is vegan/vegetarian friendly and has an upstairs loft with a ton of open study space. 

Le Pain Quotidien closes early (7 pm) so this is more of an ideal morning study area especially because their brunch items are amazing.

Philz Coffee is always pretty busy and loud so it may not be the ideal place to study, but the coffee is delicious so take it to go and head out to the beach.

From all of us here at Her Campus UCLA we wish you good luck on all your finals and hope you have an incredible summer!! 

Photos courtesy of yelp.com and giphy.com

Megan is UCLA's Co-Campus Correspondent. She is a 4th year English major and Education Studies minor at UCLA. When she's not at a coffee shop reading, she loves going to the beach and trying different cuisines at new restaurants.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.