This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

UCLA has always been known for it’s athletic and academic rigor and this year is no exception. As the NFL Draft comes to a close three UCLA football players have found new homes on NFL teams.

However, despite significant losses defensively UCLA has a lot to look forward to for the 2014 season with another top recruiting class and the return of both Jim Mora and Brett Hundley.

Anthony Barr

Minnesota Vikings

1st round

Position: Linebacker

Hometown: San Pedro, CA

Xavier Su’a Filo

Offensive guard

Huston Texans Texans

2nd Round

Hometown: Pleasant Grove, UT  

Cassius Marsh

Defensive End  

Seattle Seahawks

4th round

Hometown: Simi Valley, CA

A sophomore at UCLA pursuing a degree in Applied Math with a French minor, Brittany was born and raised in Washington, D.C. and still considers herself a Washingtonian at heart. When not writing for Her Campus she can be found participating in Alpha Delta Pi Sorority events, running, visiting trendy coffee shops, traveling, volunteering, and spending time with family and friends.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.