MTV Movie & TV Awards: Gift Bag Haul

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Ever wondered what’s inside the incredibly extra gift bags that attending celebrity nominees, presenters, and performers receive when going to award shows? MTV knew of our dying curiousity and sent us a list (+ descriptions!) of this year’s 2017 MTV Movie & TV Awards swag bag contents.

In ~no~ particular order, here are a few of the most outstanding (and outrageous) items in this year’s bag:

1. Hasbro Gaming’s Flip ChallengeBased on the viral “bottle flipping challenge,” players ages 8+ can toss a bottle in the air and attempt to land it on one of the four unique Flip Challenge targets. Kids can master the 40 included trick shot challenge cards, compete with friends, or customize their very own bottle flipping games! 

The water bottle flip challenge has officially hit the market and I could not be more shook. (Bonus: you can watch a compilation from a legit water bottle flipping competiiton here)

2. Institute Beaute: Stilettos Rx cushions the balls of your foot, decreases burning, painful pressure and cramping… No matter how high the heel! 

After walking the red carpet for hours, this would seriously be a life-saver.

3. NEW Old Spice Hydro Wash Body Wash: Wash away doubt and anxiety with NEW Hydro Wash body wash and put on your confidence suit to emerge as a new man. Hydro Wash features Old Spice’s proprietary “dual stream” formula, keeping moisturizers and cleansers separate so that the moisturizers don’t wash away with the lather before hydrating the skin. 

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me.”

4. Wrytewood Boxed Travel NotesSophisticated and witty travel-inspired boxed notecards. Stop thinking and start writing.

Total summer camp vibes!

And finally…

5. El Castillo Boutique Luxury Hotel, Costa RicaFour nights in an ocean view room at El Castillo Boutique Luxury Hotel in South Pacific Costa Rica. One of the most spectacular ocean views in the world and winner of the 2017 TripAdvisor Travelers Choice award for “Top 25 Small Hotels – Central America”.

Because apparently, luxury weekend gettaways are a totally casual gift.

We cannot wait to watch the MTV Movie & TV Awards this Sunday night! (Her Campus at UCLA even scored some tickets to the show!!) Will you be tuning in? 

all photos from Google Images

Katie is a Junior studying Communications at UCLA. In her spare time, she can be found blogging (katiexkim) and almost always reading the latest edition of Vogue.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.