The Month of Thankfulness

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

With November upon us, we should be thinking about the people we care about most in our lives and give thanks to our loved ones. Although we should be thankful every day of the year, the holiday of Thanksgiving is the day when we get to be in the presence of our family, share our experiences with them, and self-reflect about this past year. It is important that we show our gratitude because we would not be who we are today without their support always guiding us to be the best we can be. It does not even have to be a person – you can be thankful for the new day, the free parking space you found, or the delicious sandwich you had earlier today! Giving thanks is what keeps us grounded and reminds us why we do what we do as students and as people. Take some time out of your busy day to call your family, your friends, and your mentors and let them know that you are thinking about them. A big thank you to Her Campus for allowing us to express ourselves through our articles – what an amazing opportunity it is to be on staff!

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.