Meet the Bachelorette Boys

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

It’s that time of year again: a new season of the Bachelorette.

Thus a new round of possibilities who are aching to find love, or maybe fame.

(I mean, who doesn’t want to promote sugar bears that grow hair on Instagram?)

Read below to look at the potentials:

Adam

Adam is 27, a Real Estate Agent, and his most romantic present was a threesome— how wholesome. 

Alex

Alex is 28, an Information Systems Supervisor, and likes practicality over anything else explaining that the best gift he has ever given was “a car.” Well, if Rachel can’t find love with Alex at least she’ll be driving away in a fresh new Benz. 

Anthony

Anthony is 26, an Education Software Manager, and his most recent favorite novel is The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami. (Finally, things are starting to look up).

Blake E.Blake is 31, an Aspiring Drummer, and was engaged for 48 hours. Maybe his drums were too loud.

Blake K.

Blake is 29, a U.S. Marine Veteran, and admires his mother more than anyone. 

Brady

Brady is 29, a Male Model and says one of his least favorite things to do on a date is “getting in an Uber that doesn’t speak English.” I mean… Alright, Brady.

Bryan

Bryan is 37, a Chiropractor,and you guessed it—he’s a guy who just loves sports and loves chilling with the bros watching Sports Center. 

Bryce

Bryce is 30, a Firefighter, and said that the most outrageous thing he has ever done was a “high speed pursuit on a motorycle. [He] saved someon’es life. Outrageous is relative.” Admirable, for sure.

Dean

Dean is 26, a Startup Recruiter, and explains that “whenever a girl tries to bite [him], [he] has to stop everything and have a discussion.” 

DeMario

DeMario is 30, an Executive Recruiter, and says his greatest achievement is “being a great big brother.”

Diggy

Diggy is 31, a Senior Inventory Anaylst, and won’t go to jail for love. 

Eric

Eric is 29, a Personal Trainer, and would love to live in a time before money was involved.

Fred

Fred is 27, an Executive Assistant, and describes himself as an “unselfish lover,” aka, cue the aws.

Grant

Grant is 29, an Emergency Medicine Physician, and says his favorite magazine is Playboy. Invigorating. 

Iggy

Iggy is 30, Consulting Firm CEO, and his favorite actor is Tom Hardy.

Jack Stone

Jack is 32, an Attorney, and looks for metaphors in all flowers.

Jamey

Jamey is 32, a Sale Account Executive, and wants his ideal mate to look like a model—how original.

Jedidiah

Jedidiah is 35, an ER physician, and finds South Africa incredible.

Jonathan

Jonathan is 31, a tickle monster (yikes), and had a mullet in 4th grade.

Josiah

Josiah is 28, a Prosecuting Attorney, and lived through a catfish to tell the tale.

Kenny

Kenny is 35, a Professional Wrestler, and enjoys spending time with his daughter.

Kyle

Kyle is 26, a Marketing Consultant, and doesn’t trust people easily.

Lee

Lee is 30, a Singer/Songwriter, and considers himself a romantic.

Lucas

Lucas is 30, describes his occupation as Whaboom, and may possibly be “that guy” this season.

Matt

Matt is 32, a Construction Sales Rep, and hates online dating.

Michael

Michael is 26, a former Professional Basketball Player, and would love to have lunch with President Obama,

Milton

Milton is 31, a Hotel Recreation Supervisor, and is seriously afraid of spiders.

Mohit

Mohit is 26, a Product Manager, and is going to dress up as gluten for Halloween.

Peter

Peter is 31, a Business Owner, and moved to Athens, Greece for a modeling career.

Rob

Rob is 30, a Law Student, and studied a lot over seas during his college career.

Will

Will is 28, a Sales Manager, and would love to be Will Smith for a day because “he is Fresh Prince.”

At last, we have made it to the end of the very long list of men looking to fight for the intelligent and strong-willed Rachel.

Courtesy: special thanks to abc.com for the facts on the boys and their pictures!

When will there be a biography that doesn't mention a love for coffee? Not here and not today.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.