This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

What’s your year/major?4th year. Geography major, Urban & Regional Studies minor.What extra curricular activities are you involved in?I’m the Publicity Chair for Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE), camp counselor for Unicamp, and a general member in the Vietnamese Student Union (VSU)Other hobbies?I really enjoy music, whether that be messing around with my guitar or listening to new songs (particularly indie, hiphop, r&b, or EDM).Favorite memory at UCLA ?Probably the day I realized I started seeing at least one person I knew each time I stepped outside of my home. That was definitely when the campus started to feel more like a community

If you were trapped on a desert island what would you bring?

I would bring a friend (ha, sorry friend!), my guitar, and a solar-powered margarita machine.

What song describes your life?

Dreaming by Smallpools

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.