ICDC College’s Take on Online Education

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Ever feel like you just can’t walk all the way from your dorm to campus for class? Wouldn’t you be happier if you could just go to class at B Café? Or if you could stay snug in your bed for lecture? And what if your school provided a laptop for you?

This just might be reality. Enter ICDC College, a vocational school that happens to kill it at online education (and actually does give students laptops! Seriously…is this real life?).

While it certainly sounds pretty nice to be able to “attend” your classes without making your way from Hedrick Summit to the depths of South Campus, online education actually offers a lot more than just the flexibility to take courses remotely. Want to learn more about online college education, according to ICDC College? Keep reading!

At ICDC College, there are a wide variety of subjects you’ll be able to study. You can find just about anything to suit your interests! Choose from paths in business, counseling, criminal justice, healthcare and legal.

Interested in starting your own business? Why not get your degree in business management and accounting? Thinking about helping others? Maybe a degree in alcohol and drug counseling or healthcare management is right for you!

ICDC College offers a variety of degrees and certifications, and the best part is, you can get them quickly. Want to become a certified paralegal? You can get that done in just nine months! Other diplomas, degrees and certificates include homeland security and physical therapy. You can get an associate’s degree in just two years, and a diploma in as few as nine months!

Enrolling with ICDC College also means perks that you won’t find at just any university! Imagine a world where signing up for a class came hand-in-hand with a laptop, and all of your books included.

Are you imagining it? That’s ICDC College for you!

Recent graduates of ICDC College will tell you that it’s a place unlike any other for them. Sharron Hunter, an alcohol and drug counseling graduate, says, “I’ve done things I didn’t think I could do. I made the honor roll; I didn’t do that in high school. I’m valedictorian today. I’m working and it’s such a great experience. Everything I learned in school, I did there from day one. I left there fully confident that I was going to be okay. I’m living my life’s dream.”

So really, what are you waiting for? Live YOUR life’s dream by getting started at ICDC College today!

For more information about ICDC College®’s graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the programs and other important information, please visit icdccollege.edu/programs. Laptop offer for online students only. ICDC College® reserves the right to end the laptop offer at any time, and additional restrictions may apply.

Allison is a senior at Emory University studying Journalism and the rather complicated major of Interdisciplinary Studies: Visual Studies and Contemporary Cultures. She is slightly obsessed with magazines and has written and edited for Her Campus since its start at Emory her freshman year. At Emory she can generally be found giving tours to prospies, hanging with her ADPi sisters, DJ-ing with WMRE and om-ing in yoga classes. Allison enjoys music, drawing, and fashion, and like most college students she is completely addicted to coffee. After graduation she wants to work in public relations or marketing, but her secret dream is to become Lena Dunham. Follow her on Twitter: @alldayallison