Her Campus Back-to-School Survival Kits!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

The annual Her Campus Back-To-School Survival Kit is back just in time to shake off those post-summer blues! Every year Her Campus sends each of their chapters an annual Survival Kit to get recharged and pumped for the upcoming school year. The Survival Kit is filled with goodies from several different sponsors and this year, we’ve got to admit, they’ve truly out done themselves!

Here is a sneak peak at what’s inside:

• Chipotle BOGO cards: We’re so excited to have gotten these buy-one-get-one free Chipotle cards especially since we have one right in Westwood
  • Mini LUNA bars: Who doesn’t love Luna Bars? They make the perfect healthy but delicious snack anytime you’re craving something sweet.
  • Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment coupons: Okay we all know how terrible the stress of midterms can be for our skin! But we’re so lucky to have gotten these amazing buy one get one 50% off coupons for Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment Device. Goodbye pimples, hello flawless!  
  • Affinitas Cupcake Panties: These cute panties came in different sizes and styles and wrapped like adorable cupcakes!
  •  Nasty Gal Special Edition Pins: If you haven’t been on Nasty Gal’s website, you’ve been missing out. From accessories to clothes to tote bags, they’ve got everything to satisfy the fashionista in you! That’s why we’re really excited to be reppin’ our Nasty Gal Special Edition pins.
  • Aeropostale $10 gift cards and water bottles: Aeropostale isn’t just a throwback from your middle school days anymore. With a completely new fashion line and look, their style has grown up with us. From active wear to accessories to totally cute jackets just in time for fall, we know how we’ll be spending these $10 off gift cards.
  • Clue free app downloads: Don’t let Mother Nature catch you by surprise! Clue is the perfect app to track your menstrual cycle so you can always be prepared!
  • $5 off European Wax Center exfoliating gel: If you want smooth skin, this is the way to go! Thank you European Wax Center!
  • Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil samples: Speaking of gorgeous skin, we love our Garnier scrub and cleansing oil samples! It’s the perfect way to keep your skin clear and clean!
  •  Sweetgreen headbands and $5 off coupon cards: Okay we love healthy and delicious food here in LA and Sweetgreen is the perfect app for that! Thank you Sweetgreen for helping us stay fit and cute (because you know we’ll be rocking those green headbands)!
  • SoulCycle free class passes: Speaking of fit, SoulCycle is a wonderful place to get a fun, full-body workout. Did we mention that it’s not too far from Westwood? Thank you so much for the free class pass!

HC UCLA is in LOVE with this Survival Kit! Thank you to Her Campus and all the sponsors! 

UCLA '15 Major: Psychobiology Hometown: San Jose