Style

Golden Globes 2018: Our Favorite Red Carpet Looks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Last night, actresses utilized the Golden Globe’s red carpet as a platform to stand with the Time’s Up movement. These powerful women chose to wear black to fight against the sexual harassment and assault that has been occurring in not only Hollywood and other prominent media industries, but around the world. We wanted to highlight some our favorite looks from the carpet not only for their aesthetic design, but also their message. The Golden Globes reminded us that fashion is not limited to simply being the clothes we wear, but can be an expression of art, politics, and our deepest thoughts.

Alica Vikander in Louis Vuitton

Nicole Kidman in Givenchy Haute Couture

Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace

Jessica Chastain in custom Armani Privé

Alison Brie in Vassilis Zoulias ​

Jamie Chung in Ermanno Scervino

All images courtesy of Google Images

Katie is a Junior studying Communications at UCLA. In her spare time, she can be found blogging (katiexkim) and almost always reading the latest edition of Vogue.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.