Event Recap: Billboards’ Women in Music including Hailee Steinfeld & More

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

On May 16th, the “2017 Billboard Music Awards” & ELLE presented Women in Music at YouTube Space LA to celebrate multiple female celebrities who have graced our presence with their music, movies, and fashion. Hailee Steinfeld, Academy award-nominated actress and multi-platinum-selling recording artist, performed at the event along with hip-hop artist Lizzo.  Rudy Mancuso and Alexys Gabrielle, both digital influencers, hosted the event. Guests included Noah Cyrus, Billie Eilish, Kacy Hill, Zay Hilfiger, Madison Iseman, Sevyn Streeter, Zach Clayton, Hana Hayes, Emma Kenney, and many more.

Check out a few awesome pictures from the event! 

Digital influencers Rudy Mancuso and Alexys Gabrielle were the hosts for the evening. 

Host Alexys Gabrielle and actor Cody Johns are looking stylish on the red carpet before the event. 

The event was catered by delicious food trucks like The Grilled Cheese Truck.

Be sure to tune into the “2017 Billboard Music Awards” as it is broadcasted live from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 21st at 5pm PT on ABC!

Photos courtesy of Vivien Killilea/Getty Images for dick clark productions)

Megan is UCLA's Co-Campus Correspondent. She is a 4th year English major and Education Studies minor at UCLA. When she's not at a coffee shop reading, she loves going to the beach and trying different cuisines at new restaurants.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.