Chipotle Closing All Restaurants for One Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

All Chipotle locations are set to be closed on Feb. 8 for a national all-employee meeting about plans to eliminate the E. coli issue, which began in October. Chipotle Mexican Grill wrote on their Facebook page, “We’re having a national employee meeting on Monday, February 8 to thank everybody for their hard work through this difficult time, discuss recent food safety changes, and talk about additional steps we’re taking for the future. All US restaurants will be closed for lunch and will re-open at 3pm in each time zone.” I guess we’ll just have to find somewhere else to eat on the 8th! 

Sharni is a first-year Art major with a focus on photography and a love for everything the So-Cal lifestyle has to offer. Her hobbies include playing tennis, exploring, and spending time with her Kappa Kappa Gamma sisters.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.