Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

UCLA Celebrities

Campus Celebrity: Tiffany Ma

By Ashley Farmer
October 21, 2014 - 12:04am

Meet Tiffany Ma, this week’s UCLA Campus Celebrity! She is a 4th year Economics major from Sacramento, CA with a passion for fashion and a major online following. Her YouTube channel, MissTiffanyMa, has about 140,000 subscribers and she has 11,000 followers on Instagram, making her a celebrity on and off the UCLA campus. Aside from being beautiful, charismatic, and hard working, Tiffany Ma is a blast to be around and her videos are incredibly fun to watch.   What inspired you to make YouTube videos? READ MORE

Campus Celebrity: Zoya Chhabra

By Lindsay Weinberg
October 19, 2014 - 3:11am

Zoya Chhabra is a somewhat of a celebrity on the web among UCLA students. She rose to fame this summer by answering many first year students’ questions on Facebook, always offering a suggestion to a lost new student.  Not only has she proven herself to be helpful, but she is also involved in many other organizations to better the student community. Major: Astrophysics. Potential minor in science education.       Year: 2nd What programs are you involved with on campus? READ MORE

Campus Celebrity: Emily White

By Elena Guevara
May 31, 2014 - 8:42pm

Get to know Emily, one of the amazing students behind this year's FAST Spring Fashion Show: Sanctuary. Hometown: Lafayette, CA
Year: 3rd
Major: Biology Tell us a bit about your experience as co-president of Fashion and Student Trends (FAST) this year. READ MORE

Campus Celebtrity: Spring Sing Stage Crew

By Aslin Osmara Paxtor
May 10, 2014 - 6:04pm

With Spring Sing less than a week away, it is time to recognize those who made this event possible. With all their contributing hard work and effort in amongst midterms, these students chose to dedicate their time into what will be the biggest event of the year. The way the stage is set, the lighting, the decorations, it will all be thanks to the 2014 Spring Sing Stage Crew. This is the list of people who will make Friday night possible and a night to remember (sorry, a picture couldn't be found!):
Joseph Blatt
Keaton Boyle
Jose Cisneros
Adam Fletcher
Albin Lee READ MORE

Campus Celebrity: Ellen Lester

By Elizabeth Zhang
May 4, 2014 - 1:26pm

Meet this week's Campus Celebrity, Ellen Lester! Ellen is a junior at UCLA and is very involved throughout the school. She is the president of Delta Delta Delta and is very active in other organizations. Ellen is truly an inspiration and a role model! Major and year: Third year, Psychobiology major  What organizations are you a part of on campus? READ MORE

Campus Celebrity: UCLA Mock Trial Team

By Katie Takakjian
April 26, 2014 - 8:08pm

This week, HerCampus UCLA is bringing you something a little less conventional for your Campus Celebrity: meet UCLA's Mock Trial Team, ten students who just recently went to Orlando, FL to compete in the National Mock Trial Tournament...and won the whole thing! (Team members from left to right: Kyle, Tim, Iain, Philip, Connor, Lena, Elsie, Caroline, Callie; not pictured: Tiffany) READ MORE

Campus Celebrity: Youmun Alhlou

By samahpirzada
April 19, 2014 - 6:44pm

Youmun Alhlou is a superwoman. Even with a rigorous academic schedule, she manages to join and run several organizations that help make this world a better place, all while having some fun along the way. She's been one of my clostest friends since I was five years old and has been inspiring me ever since. She took some time out of her busy schedule just to sit down and tell us a little bit about what she does at UCLA.  1. What is your major and year?  I'm a third year, international development studies major.  READ MORE

Campus Celebrity: Roy Kim

By Kelly Cheuk Ying Ho
April 14, 2014 - 4:21am

Name: Roy Kim Year: Third-year Exchange Student from South Korea Major: Psychology What’s your favorite UCLA memory? I’m a member of the A Capella group “Awechords” and we’ve performed at many concerts. The best memory is our performance at Vietnamese Culture Night (If you’re interested, search Youtube channel Awechords and check it out!) READ MORE

Campus Celebrity: Lenny Nguyen

By Anisha Banda
April 7, 2014 - 10:04am

1. Tell us a little bit about yourself! Where are you from, what are a few of your favorite things, etc. READ MORE

Campus Celebrity: Jessica Valles

By Aslin Osmara Paxtor
March 16, 2014 - 6:01am

Jessica Valles is one of the most talented artists that UCLA has the pleasure of having. Her work of art is something to look upon and admire. On top of her passion for drawing, she also has a fascination and passion for literature, and plans one day to publish her own book. Her works have included writing an autobiography, fantasy fiction, and romance. Being an English major, Jessica loves what she does and hopes to one day publish her work for the world to read. Below the interview you can see her works of art that she manages to do all while keeping on top of her school work! 1.      What inspires what you write? READ MORE