Her Campus UCLA Campus Celebrities

• Campus Celebrity Andrea Beard

This week’s campus celebrity is Andrea Beard! She is an English major attracted to art, history, music, and all things that are rich in...

• Campus Celebrity: Fathema Safa

Fathema Safa is definitely one star who you don't want to miss seeing around campus? From hanging out with friends to hitting the books,...

• Campus Celeb | Tony Calavitta

With his hard working and charismatic personality, Tony Calavitta sure has accomplished many goals despite his hectic schedule. As a fourth...

• Campus Celebrity: Rachel Frenklak

Name : Rachel Frenklak Year : 3rd Major : Physiological Sciences and French Minor Hometown : Sacramento What are you involved with on...

• Campus Celebrity: Kim K.

Major? I am planning to major in psychology and minor in global studies. What made you choose this major? I took my very first AP...

• Meet Cassie Moore

Meet Cassie Moore aka Smoore. Cassie Moore is a celebrity of UCLA and soon to be a celebrity of life. By day she is a student, art...

• Campus Celebrity: Elizabeth Seger

Born in San Jose, California, this third year Human Biology and Society major has a pretty impressive resume already. Published once already, Elizabeth Seger is as involved in her research as she is on campus! Read on to find out more about this week’s amazing Campus Celeb!

• Star of the Moment: Brenda Paredes

Brenda Paredes is one of UCLA's brightest students and is an extremely talented, yet hardworking student. Always the overachiever, Brenda...

• Campus Celebrity: Tiffany Ma

Meet Tiffany Ma, this week’s UCLA Campus Celebrity! She is a 4th year Economics major from Sacramento, CA with a passion for fashion and a...

• Campus Celebrity: Zoya Chhabra

Zoya Chhabra is a somewhat of a celebrity on the web among UCLA students. She rose to fame this summer by answering many first year...

• Campus Celebrity: Emily White

Get to know Emily, one of the amazing students behind this year's FAST Spring Fashion Show: Sanctuary. Hometown: Lafayette, CA Year: 3rd...

• Campus Celebrity: Ellen Lester

Meet this week's Campus Celebrity, Ellen Lester! Ellen is a junior at UCLA and is very involved throughout the school. She is the president...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style