Campus Cutie: Noah Holmes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Meet Noah Holmes, a second year UCLA student and this week’s Campus Cutie!

What year and major are you at UCLA?

I am a second year majoring in International Developmental Studies with an Accounting Minor. My region and language of specialization is the Middle East and Arabic.

Where are you from?

I grew up in Bay Village, Ohio, a small suburb of Cleveland on Lake Erie.

What is one thing that is different between Los Angeles life and life in your hometown?

Coming from a small Midwestern town, Los Angeles is about as different as you can get. It is certainly more fast-paced and exciting, and there is a lot more to do. I would say the biggest difference is the diversity here as opposed to back home.

What has been your most favorite experience at UCLA so far?

My favorite UCLA experience so far was living on the hill freshman year. That sounds odd, but coming to school without knowing anyone meant that I made my closest friends there.

What is something on your college bucket list that you have yet to complete?

Tunneling is at the top of my bucket list, I definitely will try to go sometime this year. But I would say studying abroad and graduating should probably be on the list as well. 

What is something people don’t normally know about you?

I really hate wearing shoes, and try to avoid it whenever possible. 

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.