Campus Cutie: Lizzi Chapital

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Name: Lizzi Chapital

Year: 4th

Major: Psychobiology

Are you involved in any extracurricular activities at UCLA?

I am a volunteer English tutor for UCLA staff through our school’s program, Project SPELL. I am also an active member of Cultural Affairs Commission’s Concert Series, a UCLA organization that puts on student concerts at Kerckhoff Coffee House  every Monday from 7-9 pm. More recently, I became Secretary and Historian for the UCLA Chapter of National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS).

What has been your favorite part of being a member of the Cultural Affairs Commision?

What I love most about being in Concert Series is that I, and whoever comes to the shows, can get exposed to the great musical talents that attend UCLA with us. Whether it’s rap, folk, or pop, the array of musical genres that we see on stage is incredible. I truly enjoy that we can provide students with a platform to express themselves and have fun.

What animal best describes your personality?

I would have to say a rabbit, and not just because I adore them and have one myself. Rabbits are fairly calm and friendly animals, but when they’re happy they really express it by jumping in the air, something called a “binky.” I feel like I’m very similar to rabbits in that sense.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

I’d like to think that I would choose to live in Korea, because I visited there a few years ago and I didn’t feel out of place. I felt safe and content, and I love to experience tradition, which is abundant there.

What is your favorite thing to do in Westwood?

One of the only things to do: eat! Westwood has such a great variety of foods that there are many places I still want to try before I graduate.

What is your favorite fall fashion piece?

This is probably the most difficult question to answer. I adore almost everything about fall fashion, from boots to scarves and oversized cardigans. But if I had to choose, I would have to say the trusty boots are my favorite. Or at least I seem to have absolutely no problem purchasing more than I will ever need.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Right now, Adam Devine has my heart. He is just so funny and seems like he would be so much fun to hang around. And he’s cute. Hehehe

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.