Campus Cutie: Lina Koppel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Lina is currently an exchange student from Sweden, studying psychology here at UCLA. When she’s not busy soaking up the California sunshine (and lifestyle), you can find her assisting in a psychology lab, being an awesome Global Sibling or reading a good ol’ book! Read on to find out more about this well-rounded student!

Name: Lina

Year: Exchange student

Major: Psychology

What’s your favorite UCLA memory?

When UCLA beat U$C at The Coliseum. But the coolest souvenir I’ll bring home with me is a picture of my own brain that I took in my fMRI class.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

California, duh… Because here I can be a total nerd AND go to the beach all year round.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Richard Dawkins.

Now, let’s move on to your favorites!

Movie: Lord of the Rings

Song: Current: Counting Stars by One Republic (it’s catchy ok?!). This year: Latch by Disclosure. All time: Animal Arithmetic by Jonsi

Book: Can I only pick one?! Steppenwolf by Hermann Hesse

Food: Spinach lasagna (or any vegetarian/vegan lasagna)

Study spot: Powell Library.

Childhood Memory: My first ballet performance. I was a pirate!

UCLA Communications and Sociology Student. Addicted to mocha and bad jokes.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.