This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Jared Gragg! Jared is a first year from Lafayette, CA who is pursuing a major in Business-Economics and a minor in Spanish. Jared’s great personality and upbeat energy are undeniable, so be sure to say hi to him if you spot him on campus! 

What extracurricular activities are you involved in?

I am a Member of the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity, and I’m also looking to get more involved on campus, maybe by trying out some of the Business or Environment clubs or getting a job.

What’s your favorite spot on campus?

The Sculpture Garden when all of the trees turn blue.

If you could live anywhere for the rest of your life, where would it be?

I’m stuck between a beach in Costa Rica and the Mission District in San Francisco.

Tell me something on your bucket list!

Backpack through Europe.

If you could have any superpower what would it be?

Say “3, 2, 1, GO” and have everyone on the 405 magically go 65 MPH.

What are your favorite TV shows?

House of Cards, Game of Thrones, Suits, HIMYM

Tell me your most embarrassing moment!

One day in the second grade, I passed out because I got too squeamish when we were learning about the brain. My mom had to come pick me up. :/

Who is your celebrity crush?

Always has been and always will be Jessica Alba.

What do you like to do in your free time?

Play sports (especially soccer), play the guitar (poorly), and of course, above all: Netflix!

What’s your idea of the perfect first date?

A nice dinner before watching the sunset from the Getty.

What is one thing you haven’t gotten to do yet at UCLA that you’re looking forward to the most? 

Go to a movie premiere!

Christina is a second-year Psychology major. She loves Netflix, chocolate, and exploring new places.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.