Campus Cutie: Esteban Espinosa

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Name: Esteban Espinosa

Year: First Year/Freshman

Major: Biology

Relationship Status: Single (Watch out ladies!)

What activities/clubs are you involved in here at UCLA? 
I currently am an active member of Delta Tau Delta Fraternity as well as working part time in UCLA Housing at Sproul Hall. I am also going to begin my work on the Homecoming Committee for the 2013-2014 year this Spring quarter.

What’s your favorite thing about UCLA? 
The people here at this campus completely outshine those anywhere else. Nobody where you are, whether on The Hill or in Royce Hall, you will always see somebody you know! Everybody is just so excited to be here, and that is something that you can’t help but mirror every day.

What’s your favorite UCLA memory? 
Bruin Bash! Being surrounded by people who were so enthusiastic about a new year! It was an awesome way to start off my college experience here at UCLA!

What do you want to do once you graduate? 
I’m undecided as of now. I plan on using the next quarter to figure out exactly what I want to do. I definitely want to take my time figuring everything out so I don’t end up in a career field that leaves me unsatisfied.

Describe your perfect date. 
My perfect date? Well it would definitely be me taking a girl out to dinner. I’m all for spontaneity, so I would definitely be okay with driving up the coast and maybe ending it somewhere with a light house. I think being up that high over the ocean and being able to see the ocean from a new perspective would be a perfect way to end the night.

What qualities would you dream girl have? 
Somebody who is motivated, independent, faithful, and has an amazing sense of humor. My life would not be the same if I hadn’t any humor.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? 
I’ve always wanted to go to Australia. Being in a different country and getting the opportunity to be exposed to an amazing vibrant culture like that of Australia would just be awesome.

What would you consider to be your guilty pleasure? 
The social scene here at UCLA, by far!

Who are your celebrity crushes?
Isla Fisher, Jennifer Lawrence, and of course Beyonce! Holla at ya boy!

Okay, let’s talk about favorites: 

Color: 
Navy Blue

Music Genre: 
Either Hip Hop or EDM

Artist/Band: 
The Cataracs

Food: 
Anything Italian

Movie: 
Honestly, Bridesmaids gets me EVERY time!

Place to hang out on campus:
The top of Janss Steps at night

UCLA '15 Major: Psychobiology Hometown: San Jose
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.