Campus Cutie: Edith Rodriguez

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Edith Rodriguez is one cutie you can spot when walking to campus. Whether studying in the library or hitting the gym, she always finds a way to keep herself in an uplifted mood and power through her day. Here I asked Edith questions that made her think about the things she enjoys and why she enjoys them.

1.       What is your favorite book and why?

My favorite book is Lord of the Flies. I personally enjoy it because it has a lot of symbolism and it makes me think about society and rules. I feel it makes you question if we are savages with the rules we make.

2.       If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I would go to Australia because it’s far and on the other side of the world. Of course since it’s a place I’ve never been to before and I’m sure I would like the environment, I think it would definitely be a very cool place to visit.

3.       Valentine’s Day is coming up. What is your opinion on the holiday?

I just feel like it shouldn’t be the only day you show love and give to your significant other/loved ones. Why does it have to be that day? It should be on a normal day, it doesn’t have to be a birthday thing or a holiday. Your loved ones should always be appreciated year round.

4.       What do you feel you personally gain when working out?

I feel when it’s one of the few times I get myself into my own moment. I relax my mind and it feels good when I work towards my goal of being healthy.

5.       Would you rather attend the Grammy’s or the Oscar’s and why?

I would attend the Grammy’s because of the live performances. I like movies and all but at the Grammy’s, it would have a cool vibe with music streamimg, which made my decision. 

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.