Campus Cutie: Austin Gwiazdowski

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Austin Gwiazdowski, a first year Business Economics major and Accounting minor from Vacaville, CA!

What extracurricular activities do you plan on becoming involved with on campus?

Intramural sports, some volunteer organizations, and probably a few other clubs that I’m looking into at the moment.

Who are your favorite artists at the moment?

Logic and Kendrick Lamar.

What is your favorite food?

You can never go wrong with pizza.

Where is your favorite place to go in LA? Why?

Definitely Santa Monica because I love the ocean and beach volleyball.

If you could only watch one TV series for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

I love cars, so I would have to go with the TV show Top Gears.

What has been the best thing about college so far?

The best thing about college has been meeting so many new people who share the same common interests and passions as me.

Are there any interesting facts we should know about you?

I love my dog, playing tennis, running, and traveling. 

Megan is UCLA's Co-Campus Correspondent. She is a 4th year English major and Education Studies minor at UCLA. When she's not at a coffee shop reading, she loves going to the beach and trying different cuisines at new restaurants.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.