Campus Celebrity: Fathema Safa

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Fathema Safa is definitely one star who you don’t want to miss seeing around campus? From hanging out with friends to hitting the books, this girl knows how to have a joyous quarter and if you get to know her, she will make sure to put a smile on your face!

1. Do you have a study technique for finals?

I study with my group for my econ class and we review powerpoint slides and ask each other questions. However, I tend to study by myself before I seek a study group. 

2. What do you like to do in your free time?

I like to watch movies and Netflix.

3. How do you plan on spending Winter break?

I’m going to go out of state to visit my cousin, in Arizona. Because I don’t celebrate Christmas, I just plan on being around my family.

4. What are your New Year’s Resolutions?

Stop procrastinating! I want to keep with my work in a better manner.

5. Describe a fun fact about yourself.

I love drawing henna tattoos on henna. When I am up for it, I will draw complex designs.

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.