Campus Celebrity: Breana Monique Musella

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Name: Breana Musella

Hometown: Big Bear City, CA

Year: 3rd

Major: Gender Studies with a minor in English

Breana Musella, a transfer student this year from Chaffey College in Rancho Cucamonga, is one the most determined, motivated, and hardest-working students that I, personally, know. She, like most people can say about themselves, has dealt with hardships in the past, but she has gotten right back up and is able to tackle whatever is thrown in her direction. This is why she deserves a spot in this week’s Campus Celebrity section. Musella is passionate about her classes, and she speaks her mind in each and every discussion. She never skips class. Anyone would be lucky to meet and hang out with Breana Musella.

What is your favorite UCLA memory? “My favorite UCLA memory was parents’ weekend during fall quarter. My brother and dad came and although it was really tough for me, we still had a really good time hanging out with my roommate, going to Bcaf, walking around campus, and going to the football game. I took them to a tailgate, the first one my dad has ever been to, and we had a blast eating. It was adorable to watch my dad do the 8 Clap. My bro wouldn’t do it, though…”

What’s your biggest dream? “My biggest dream is to open my own business. I’m not smart in math and science but I want to help people with cancer and the business I want to start will be targeted at helping cancer patients by boosting their morale. I’ll be the happiest if I can achieve this dream.”

What are you most proud of about yourself? “I’m proud that I got out of Big Bear and got into my dream school. Even though I was scared to leave the comfort zone, I did it and now I have tons of opportunities. I get to see the world and study abroad!”

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.