Her Campus UCLA Blog

• Melinda Gates Speaks at UCLA

This past Wednesday, November 5th, Melinda Gates, co-founder of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, spoke at the Anderson School of...

• Fall Fashion 2014

As fall continues to bring hot chocolate and a nice, chilly breeze, it is also a time to be warm to prevent being sick as well and be...

• Café Hot Spots

As we hit the midterm mark of the Fall Quarter, sometimes other than studying in the dorm lounges or the libraries might not be the place...

• Mapping Los Angeles

It can be daunting having the whole city of Los Angeles at your fingertips but not knowing what adventure to tackle first. There’s so much...

• Fall Florals

Florals . We see them everywhere during spring and summer but come fall, they suddenly disappear and are replaced with flannel and fur. Don...

• Rising Stars in Summer Music

Summer is a time of late nights, beach hangouts, laughter, and sunshine. Summer is also a time where music is really emphasized. Whether it...

• Preparing for Finals

With finals only two weeks away it is time to up our academic game and begin those study marathons. Avoiding all nighter cramming sessions...

• Protect Your Skin!

Image credits to: readytotransform.com and burkewilliamsspa.com My walk to class this past week was brutal! The heat had me dying on...