Her Campus UCLA Blog

• Celebrity Hangouts in Los Angeles

Want to see a celebrity in Los Angeles? Skip Hollywood Boulevard. Instead opt to visit some of the celebrity hotspots listed below. 1. Los...

• Welcome to the Princess

On Saturday, May 2, at 8:34 am BST, Prince William and Kate Middleton welcomed their second child and first daughter into the world. The...

• ZIRX: A New Way to Park

We've all experienced it. The feeling of frustration after driving around the same 5 blocks looking for a parking spot, desperately hoping...

• One Size Fits (Not At) All

Now, we’re already well aware of the fashion’s industry’s frustrating lack in body diversity in their advertising campaigns and runway...

• Liberal Arts Degrees

“So what are you going to do with your liberal arts degree?” A question almost every humanities and social science major has heard about 1,...

• A True Irish St. Paddy's Day

My semester abroad continues to be an amazing experience. Not only did I get to experience Valentine’s Day in Paris, the City of Love, but I also got to experience a true Irish St. Paddy’s day in my current home away from home in Cork, Ireland!

• Stuck in LA Over Break?

Are you stuck on campus over spring break? Envious of your friends who got to go to Cabo? Dying to get out of Westwood for once? Well,...

• Finals Week Journal of Emotions

Yes, yes we get it - finals week is ending which means we probably should've spent the week studying instead of surfing online. This was...

• Finals Week Study Tips

1) Study for a half hour to an hour before bed. Studies show that during sleep your brain solidifies memories you so will better remember...

• 15 Irish Slang Words and Phrases You Need to Know

Just like in Southern California, Ireland has its own unique slang terms and expressions (and which I find to be much more amusing). Here are the top 15 most common Irish colloquialisms I have come across so far in my time abroad in Cork!

• Raise and Give Week at UCC

In my last blog post, I talked about my trip to Paris over Valentine’s Day weekend, but what I didn’t mention was that when I got back to...

• Fit for a modern day Princess

Sorry HP Fans, there’s no couple here. After a week from Valentines Day, there were recent rumors that sparked around the well-loved Emma...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style