Best Dressed Celebs at the 2015 Golden Globes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

In case you missed the Red Carpet portion of the annual 2015 Golden Globe awards, don’t fret! Today’s hottest stars were nominated for different categories such as Best Actress, Best Supporting Actress, Best Actress in a Drama TV series and so on. Amazing as these ladies are onscreen, they had impeccable taste in their wardrobe which they brought to the carpet. Check out some of these A-list celebrities and see what they brought to show the world.

1. Emma Stone

Opting for the fitted pants, this is different than the designer dresses Emma usually wears. However with the silver beaded bodice and heels, Emma sure managed to work the look and look chic with this Lanvin jumpsuit.

2. Anna Kendrick

She may have been dressed in rags in her role Into the Woods but Anna was totally dressed in riches at the Red Carpet. Wearing a Monique Lhullier dressed, Anna was sure to have been dressed like a princess.

3. Gina Rodriguez

Congrats to Gina for not only taking home the Golden Globe but she took it as a first timer at the awards ceremony! Not only does her performance kill in Jane the Virgin, she killed with her Badgley Mischka dress.

4. Naomi Watts

How coul anyone miss Naomi in this bright yellow Gucci dress? Her ensemble of jewels was the perfect touch, needless to say and she was definitely a walking ray of sunshine.

5. Reese Witherspoon

Walking the carpet with this beaded Calvin Klein dress, Reese definitely made one massive fashion statement that will surely have women wanting to steal her glamerous look.

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.