Bachelor Cast Reunites at Wango Tango Concert

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

This weekend 102.7 KIIS FM hosted their annual Wango Tango concert at the StubHub Center in Carson, CA. The chart-topping artist lineup included performances by Katy Perry, Maroon 5, Niall Horan, Backstreet Boys, Zedd, who was joined by Alessia Cara, Machine Gun Kelly, Camila Cabello, Hailee Steinfeld, Noah Cyrus, Halsey, Julia Michaels, and a special guest performance by Miley Cyrus.

Many celebrities attended the event in support including Jake T. Austin, Liam Payne, Sofia Carson, Stassi Schroeder and Katie Maloney from “Vanderpump Rules,” and contestants from “The Bachelor/Bachelorette.”

Corinne Olympios, Chase McNary, Ashley Iaconetti, Amanda Stanton, Sarah Vendal and Robert Graham were all in attedance- only thing missing was The Bachelor, Nick Viall, himself.

Looks like Corrine was matching with her new beau on the red carpet. 

Lots of smiles on the red carpet.

Sara Zaghi was the Campus Correspondent and Editor in Chief of Her Campus at UCLA, which rose to the #1 chapter in the Her Campus Chapter Network of 370+ Campuses during her tenure, from 2015-2019. Zaghi is a self-proclaimed "Professional Fangirl” and currently works in entertainment and fashion publicity. In 2016, Sara was listed as one of Her Campus' Top 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Check out Sara's College Girl's Travel Guides for Catalina Island, Las Vegas, New York, Napa Valley, Boston, and Chicago. Contact Sara via email: Sara_Zaghi@yahoo.com