“American Horror Story” at PaleyFest!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Is there anything more lovely than watching a show about a haunted hotel and the demons that live there? ( Not to mention watching Matt Bomer….)

How about meeting the seeing an episode screening, meeting the cast and holding a Q&A with them?

If any of those appeal to you, why not participate in our Giveaway with PaleyFest LA! You’ll have the oppurtunity to see great shows such as American Horror Story: Hotel or even shows like Empire or Scandal!

(For More Information click here.

We interviewed fellow Bruins and AHS binge-watchers to tell us about their favorite charcters on the show.

Deepti Saroha: My favortie actress on the show is Sarah Paulson! In this season of AHS she takes on a persona unlike ever befre. She really steps outside her comfort zone. And as usual she kills it. I’d love the oppurtunity to see her or even other actors at PaleyFest!

Stephanie Sanchez: I love the way AHS connects it’s previos seasons to the current one! That’s why I love Evan peter’s charcter because of all the connections he’s a part of!

Helen Zapata: Matt Bomer. Need I say more?

Photography provided by Helen Zapata

Gifs courtesy of Guphy

Helen Zapata is a sophomore majoring in English at UCLA. Beyond writing she loves crafting, gardening, planning elaborate birthday parties and reading bad romance novels.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.