This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Do you get at least 8 hours of sleep a night?

Or eat a balanced and healthy meal every day?

Have you never missed a day of class?

Overall, would you say you’ve got your life together?

If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then this book is probably not for you.

Last question, do you relate at all to this image?

If you said ‘no’, then just stop reading, this article is for those whose lives are less than perfect.  The same way Sarah Anderson’s “Adulthood is A Myth” is for the shy, and awkward introvert in all of us. The felt covered book (it’s so fuzzy) contains a plethora of comics that deal with everything from Facebook stalking to period pains. You’ll find yourself laughing, crying, cry-laughing and shouting “Same.” (Or at least that’s what my roommates and I did). So without further ado, enjoy some of our favorite comics from this amazing book.

\

Helen Zapata is a sophomore majoring in English at UCLA. Beyond writing she loves crafting, gardening, planning elaborate birthday parties and reading bad romance novels.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.