9 Signs You Have Found Your Best Friend and Sister

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Yeah, I know we don’t look alike at all, skeptical waiter at restaurant…but we’re sisters…and it’s both of our birthdays. Just accept it and don’t ask questions!

1.       There is no such thing as too needy

2.       They tell you everything that’s happening in their favorite TV show, even if you don’t watch it

(1851project.com)

3.       They’ve stood by your during your most awkward phases

(Perezhilton.com)

4.       When there are other people in the conservation, you and your homegirl exchange about a hundred words with just your eyes (Braceletsandbangles.blogspot.com)

5.       At some point you have extensively discussed how badly you want chocolate and what lengths you are willing to go to get it

(Chocolatechateau.wordpress.com)

6.       You are hyperaware of their dietary restrictions and preferences

(Spoonfullofit.com)

7.       You sometimes know their schedule better than you know your own

(wtfcontent.com)

8.   You know basically everything about their family

9.   You’ve never had anyone understand you in quite the same way  (awesomedl.ru)

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.