The 8 Hottest Concerts We’re Looking Forward to in 2018

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

With the new year just beginning, there are so many new and exciting things to look forward to. One of them is finally seeing our favorite artists live as they headline their tours across the world in the upcoming months. But don’t fret, if you have not yet figured out if and when your favorite artist will be near you, we’ve compiled a list of the eight hottest concerts for the upcoming year below.

1. Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift is back in the spotlight with her highly anticipated Reputation stadium tour. This will definitely be a concert to experience and tickets are selling fast. Better get yours soon!

2. P!nk

This year, P!nk will be setting out with The Beautiful Trauma tour March 1st! P!nk’s previous performances have always been out of this world, and we expect nothing else from her. You will definitely not want to miss this one.

3. Demi Lovato & DJ Khaled

The “Sorry Not Sorry” singer is definitely not sorry for her upcoming tour. The tour begins in February and it will definitely be epic!

4. Sam Smith

Even with our broken hearts, Sam Smith is one of the most anticipated artists to see this year as he heads out on his The Thrill Of It All tour. This show will most definitely be a thrill.  

5. Shakira

The “Hips Don’t Lie” artist will be blessing us with her El Dorado Tour. Tickets are selling out fast, better get them to see this icon perform some of our favorite hits.

6. Lana Del Rey

The soulful singer is taking her talent on the road once again and started her tour January 5th, so make sure to catch her when she is near your city.  

7. Khalid

His success in 2017 is only leading him into more success for the new year as he blesses us all with his upcoming tour, which starts January 27th!

8. Harry Styles

Maybe it’s a “Sign of the Times?” Because it is definitely time for Harry Styles to go back on the road. But, note, it is already sold out for most venues!

We cannot be more excited to kickstart the year with our favorite artists and songs!

Photo Courtesy of Giphy and Flickr 

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.