7 Movies to Watch with Your BFF on Galentines Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

As many of us know, not everyone has a hot, fit, charming boyfriend this Valentine’s Day to cuddle with and have a romantic candlelight dinner. When such times occur, text your BFF, run to the store for your fav snacks and drinks, order takeout, pop some popcorn, and pull up your Nexflix account! Spend the night with your favorite gal having fun and forget all the hype put on Valentine’s Day. This year, celebrate Galentine’s Day instead! Galentine’s Day is about celebrating love and friendship so it’s only right to spend it with your BFF, that #1 girl that always has your back, brings you up when your down, checks your makeup, listens to your rants, and makes sure all your snaps to your crush are fire AF. Here are 7 movies to watch with your BFF this Galentine’s Day. Get cozy, it’s gonna be an amazing night!

1. Legally Blonde

Watching the amazing Elle Woods kick law’s ass and take names is a great way for you and your BFF to bond while laughing and learning about the law.

2. Clueless

As if you need a reason to watch this movie! May I remind you, it does not say RSVP on the statue of liberty, President Trump!

3. Cinderella

Fall in love with Prince Charming all over again while stuffing your faces with pizza, chocolate, and conversation hearts.

4. The Princess and The Frog

A Disney classic you and your BFF can sing along to! Don’t worry, one day you’ll meet your Prince, but you’ll have to kiss a few frogs first!

5. Mean Girls

And none for Gretchen Weiners! Relive your high school days while thanking those above that those days are over. Classic movie for every girls nights with your BFF!

6. Sugar and Spice

You and your BFF will learn how to successfully rob a bank and get away with it! Great backup plan for the future…jk!!

Last but DEFINITELY not least, 

7. Selena

La Reina Para Siempre!! Anything for Salinas! Jam out to Bidi Bidi Bom Bom, Como La Flor, and El Chico Del Apartamento 512 with your BFF while wearing your favorite sparkly bras and red lipstick!

Images Courtsey of pinterest.com and HuffingtonPost.com

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.