This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Spring season brings spring fashion! This season is crawling with girls in maxi dresses and skirts for all occasions. However, there is a new player in town that seems to become increasingly more popular every spring – jumpsuits! Jumpsuits are perfect for dressing up or down while looking effortlessly put together for any occasion. Here are 5 must-have jumpsuit styles to add to your spring wardrobe.

​1. Floral and Stripes

Floral is an obvious spring trend and is definitely a must-have in any wardrobe. Floral jumpsuits can be dressed up like the photo below, or dressed down with a pair of sneakers and a denim jacket. Along with floral is the trend of light colored stripes. Striped jumpsuits are also great because they are very versatile.

2. Tight and Sexy

A sleek black jumpsuit is best for a night out at the club! With a jumpsuit, you don’t have to concern yourself with pulling your dress down or worry about your shorts riding up while you dance. You can even find one with a low back or plunging neckline and still maintain comfort on the lower half of your body.

3. Cotton Jumpsuit

Flowy or tight-fitting, a cotton jumpsuit is one of the BEST items to have. It’s easy to throw on when you don’t want to plan an outfit and basic enough that you can make it work for more than just spring. Pair this look with sneakers and a backpack or a pair of wedges and a cardigan for maximum use of one item.

4. Short Sleeves

For a more work appropriate look, wearing a jumpsuit with short sleeves makes you look professional and keeps you comfortable. It is really easy to make this outfit work instead of worrying about wearing skirts and dresses to work that may not be as comfortable or appropriate.  

5. Denim Jumpsuit (Overalls)

Overalls have been around for a long time and are popular in every season. Adding this to your wardrobe in spring allows you to pair it with crop tops and off the shoulder bodysuits. This is definitely a casual look that can work for a day at the farmers market or a night out at an L.A. outdoor restaurant!

These looks are a necessity for spring and jumpsuits are a new staple piece in every wardrobe. Jumpsuits also promote a lot of fashion creativity because of how versatile they are. So be creative and explore this amazing trend this season!

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.