5 Discounts to Keep You Fashionable on a Student Budget

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Always looking fabulous can get expensive, check out all these awesome discounts you get for just being a student:

1. ASOS — 10% off

ASOS offers a vast selection of clothing, accessories, shoes and swimwear from a variety of brands. It is a great place to find cheaper party dresses or everyday basics!​

2. TopShop — 10% off with Student Beans registration online 

TopShop is known for their street-style with a quirky twist. The British brand’s trendy pieces at can be hard to afford on a student budget, but their student discount makes it a little easier!

3. Madewell — 15% off with a valid school ID 

Madewell is known for their tomboyish pieces (jeans, shirts, T-shirts) with feminine elements. Although their clothing may be considered on the pricy side, the quality is well worth it! 

4. J Crew — 15% off with a valid school ID 

J Crew is Madewell’s adult older sister. While their classic shirts, jeans and dresses are definitely more expensive than anywhere else on this list, the student discount is there to help you looking classy for interviews, internships, and family gatherings! 

5. Banana Republic — 15% off with a valid student ID

With a similar style to J Crew, Banana Republic is also known for their business-casual apparel. Their coats and sweaters will be sure to keep you warm in the coming winter months!

Finally, if you haven’t already, sign up to UniDays!  

This site is dedicated to getting discounts for college students from some of the most popular clothing sites, including Urban Outfitters,   Boohoo, MissGuided, Forever 21, American Apparel, Wildfox, Hollister, Express and more. They also offer discounts from Apple, Apple Music, alibris, Mouth and even Dylan’s Candy Bar. The discounts are typically 10-20%, but some limited time offers include 50% off!

Photos Courtesy of ASOS, TopShop, Madewell, J Crew, Banana Republic, & UniDays

Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.