sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Reasons Why Blair & Chuck Are Couple Goals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Even though Gossip Girl aired its last episode almost 5 years ago (!!!!), the power of the most iconic duo in the city has yet to cease. Can you believe Blair originally thought she was destined to be with Nate?? Fortunately, B came to her senses and realized #Chair was sooo much better than #Blate. From Paris to promising they’d spend their lives together, Blair & Chuck are the ultimate couple goals.

1. Details, Details, Details

For Blair’s 17th birthday, Chuck surprises her with a beautiful diamond necklace, the one she had been eyeing at the jeweler’s the week before. Since the beginning, Chuck always paid so much attention to detail whenever Blair was involved.

2. Those Who Plot Together, Stay Together

Blair and Chuck are arguably the hottest Sherlock and Watson. From exposing Serena’s con-artist boyfriend, to taking down the infamous Jack Bass, who knew plotting could be such an essential part of a strong relationship?

3. P A R I S

I cannot think of a more iconic scene than when Blair and Chuck reunite at the train station in Paris. From Blair’s breathtaking red gown, to Chuck’s newly established Parisian aesthetic (we cannot forget to mention his cane), this scene deserves all the awards.

4.  Till Death Do Us Part

Although some were upset that their wedding was not as bougie as it could’ve been, Blair & Chuck tie the knot in Central Park. Can we talk about how it’s not B who’s wearing white, but Chuck? Wearing an Elie Saab gown, Blair looks like a literal princess (without having to marry a prince, of course). Surrounded by their family and friends, our favorite couple is given a fairytale ending.

All Gifs from Giphy.com.

Katie is a Junior studying Communications at UCLA. In her spare time, she can be found blogging (katiexkim) and almost always reading the latest edition of Vogue.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.