This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

One of my favorite parts about being Korean is being exposed to thousands of K-beauty products from a young age. That being said, I’ve taken it upon myself to test 4 K-beauty products everyone raves about–and with good reason! From cleansers to lip care, these products are truly the best in their field. Check them out below:

1. Banilla Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm

Photo from SokoGlam

Korean skincare regimes are known for their double-cleansing technique. Use this oil cleansing balm to take off any makeup and dirt, then follow up with a cleanser to ensure your face is squeaky clean. This product really helps take off anything on your face, even waterproof mascara!

2. Laniege Two-Tone Tint Lip Bar

Photo from Yesstyle

This unique lip product allows you to create the perfect gradient lip color with just one product! It’s also dual-purposed, as half of the product is meant to tint your lips while the other half is a moisturizing balm. It’s the perfect compromise between lip balm and lipstick.

3. Etude House Lash Perm Curl Fix Mascara

Photo from SokoGlam

Like the name suggests, the formula and wand of this mascara creates a perm-like effect that enhances the curl of your eyelashes. Since the wand had two types of bristles, this mascara curls and lifts even the shortest of lashes. I love using this especially on bottom lashes.

4. Amore Pacific Color Control Cushion Compact

Photo from Sephora

No K-beauty roundup is complete without a cushion compact! Although other US beauty brands have been trying to get into the compact game, their products will never quite compare to the OG AmorePacific cushion. Like Sephora says, this compact really “blur(s) the line between skin care and makeup” making your skin look perfect (and never cakey!)

Katie is a Junior studying Communications at UCLA. In her spare time, she can be found blogging (katiexkim) and almost always reading the latest edition of Vogue.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.