4 Gorgeous Fan Costumes from Taylor Swift’s Reputation Tour

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

After attending Taylor Swift’s Reputation Tour at the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena, I couldn’t help but notice all of the amazing costumes the fans had created to impress Taylor and draw her attention. People wear older looks that represent themes in Taylor’s music from her teenage years, new costumes from her sexier tour looks and more. From the nerdy girl showing up to prom and ball gowns from “Romeo and Juliet” to snake skin and puns on lyrics, the possibilities really are endless. 

1. Snake Queen from “Look What You Made Me Do”

Taylor approves! She always loves seeing all the costumes that her fans come up with, and her fans use these costumes as a way to draw her attention.

2. Song Lyrics From “Gorgeous”

Someone take these girls to the Rep Room! 

3. The Not So Nice Taylor from “Look What You Made Me Do”

Like these costumes from the “Look What You Made Me Do” music video, Taylor’s costumes have become more fierce and daring after the release of the Reputation. It’s a way for Taylor to try and reinvent herself and her Reputation because as she says in her song, “the old Taylor is dead.”

4. The Zombie Transformation from “Look What You Made Me Do”

And an outfit Taylor wore during her Red Tour! The costumes usually range from past tours, song lyrics and iconic looks from Taylor’s music videos, and these are perfect examples! 

Going all out has become a way for Taylor and all of her fans to dress the role of different characters and try to take on the identity of someone else. Meet and greets with Taylor are never for profit, as she made it a goal to do free meet and greets on all of her tours to give fans with creative costumes the chance to meet her. Right before the Reputation Tour kicked off, Taylor unveiled the #RepRoom on her instagram story. During the show her teams picks people in the audience to come meet her in the Rep Room after the show. 

Alyssa is the Senior Editor of the UCLA Chapter of Her Campus. She is a 4th year Communication Studies major and Film, TV, and Media minor. In her free time, Alyssa loves working out, going to tons of concerts, and binging reality TV episodes. Contact Alyssa via email: alyssabonchick@me.com
Lindsay was the president/editor-in-chief of the UCLA chapter of Her Campus from 2015-2018. She was previously the Viral Section Editor at Her Campus and an Editorial Intern at the headquarters in Boston. Lindsay grew up in Washington state and transitioned to love the Southern California sunshine while studying communications and environmental science at UCLA. Twitter: @WeinbergLindsay.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.