4 Gorgeous Fan Costumes from Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour

After attending Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour at the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena, I couldn't help but notice all of the amazing costumes the fans had created to impress Taylor and draw her attention. People wear older looks that represent themes in Taylor's music from her teenage years, new costumes from her sexier tour looks and more. From the nerdy girl showing up to prom and ball gowns from "Romeo and Juliet" to snake skin and puns on lyrics, the possibilities really are endless. 

1. Snake Queen from "Look What You Made Me Do"

Taylor approves! She always loves seeing all the costumes that her fans come up with, and her fans use these costumes as a way to draw her attention.

2. Song Lyrics From "Gorgeous"

Someone take these girls to the Rep Room! 

3. The Not So Nice Taylor from "Look What You Made Me Do"

Like these costumes from the "Look What You Made Me Do" music video, Taylor's costumes have become more fierce and daring after the release of the Reputation. It's a way for Taylor to try and reinvent herself and her Reputation because as she says in her song, "the old Taylor is dead."

4. The Zombie Transformation from "Look What You Made Me Do"

And an outfit Taylor wore during her Red Tour! The costumes usually range from past tours, song lyrics and iconic looks from Taylor's music videos, and these are perfect examples! 

Going all out has become a way for Taylor and all of her fans to dress the role of different characters and try to take on the identity of someone else. Meet and greets with Taylor are never for profit, as she made it a goal to do free meet and greets on all of her tours to give fans with creative costumes the chance to meet her. Right before the Reputation Tour kicked off, Taylor unveiled the #RepRoom on her instagram story. During the show her teams picks people in the audience to come meet her in the Rep Room after the show. 

I am a second year Communications Major from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

Lindsay is the President of the UCLA chapter of Her Campus. She was previously the Viral Section Editor at Her Campus and an editorial intern at the headquarters in Boston. Lindsay grew up in Washington state, though she has transitioned to love the Southern California sunshine as a senior communications and environment student at UCLA. Her free time is spent collecting sea glass on the beach, squeezing in a TV episode and missing her spaniel back home. Twitter: @WeinbergLindsay .

You Might Also Enjoy