4 Cute Brunch Spots in LA

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

Here are four of the hottest brunch places in LA that would totally be the perfect place for Instagram photoshoots & bottomless mimosas. Brunch Forever xoxo

1. Redbird LA

Redbird describes their menu as “Innovative New American dishes paired with creative cocktails & a snazzy, historic setting.” Located in the heart of DTLA, Redbird is incredibly chic with even chicer food.

2. The Rose Café-Restaurant

According to their website, “Rose Cafe is an iconic restaurant in the heart of Venice, serving locals and travelers alike since 1979.” Their egg and avocado toast looks absolutely heavenly.

3. Blu Jam Café

Two words: French Toast. Blu Jam describes themselves as “a casual café in Hollywood that would utilize local and organic ingredients to create gourmet breakfast and lunch dishes at an affordable price.” According to my research, the crunchy french toast is their most popular brunch item.

4. The Front Yard

Intended to have a neighborhood-friendly vibe, The Front Yard “showcases LA’s diverse flavors in a setting as casual and comfortable as an evening at an old friend’s house.” The wicker accents are definitely my favorite part of the restaurant’s aesthetic.

all photos from google images

Katie is a Junior studying Communications at UCLA. In her spare time, she can be found blogging (katiexkim) and almost always reading the latest edition of Vogue.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.