15 Stunning Looks From The Cannes Film Festival 2017

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

The Cannes Film Festival is an annual film festival that takes place in Cannes, France and previews new films in different genres from all over the world. This global stage is the perfect place for celebrities to display their incredible taste for fashion on the red carpet. This year, the festival celebrated its 70th anniversary from May 17 to 28. We’ve compiled a few great looks from the past two weeks for you to check out!

1. Nicole Kidman

2. Cami Morrone

3. Anja Rubik

4. Elle Fanning

5. Kristen Stewart 

6. Elizabeth Olsen

7. Sara Sampaio

8. Winnie Harlow

9. Emily Ratajkowski

10. Toni Garrn 

11. Izabel Goulart

12. Maria Borges

13. Uma Thurman

14. Naomi Campbell

15. Anna Cleveland

Photos courtesy of harpersbazaar.com and screencrush.com

Megan is UCLA's Co-Campus Correspondent. She is a 4th year English major and Education Studies minor at UCLA. When she's not at a coffee shop reading, she loves going to the beach and trying different cuisines at new restaurants.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.