11 Photos that Just about Sum Up HC Tour at UCLA

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

I’ve been a writer for Her Campus at UCLA for more than three years and I never thought we’d be able to host a Her Campus Tour. I’d seen videos and photos online; Her Campus brings a bus and booths right to the quad for students to enjoy. But it happened! On Wednesday, we kicked off HC Tour at UCLA in Bruin Plaza with booths from Her Campus, European Wax Center, StudentCity, L’Oreal, Aeropostale, Juicy Couture and essence cosmetics. 

The line was popping even before the event began – so many of you waited eagerly for the event to start. We gave out goody bags to the first 500 attendees, who then had access to getting their brows done, snapping polaroid photos and entering giveaways for products. 

We are SO grateful to Her Campus for choosing UCLA as a tour destination. We hope all you Bruins has an amazing time during 10th week! These are 11 photos from #HCTour that really capture the best moments when Her Campus Tour came to UCLA:

1. When the leaders of Her Campus nationals paused for a photo with the UCLA Campus Correspondents

2. When Sarah gave away bronzer at the L’Oreal booth because #SpringBreak2k17

3. When Micaela handed out TONS of free essence cosmetics make up

4. Sara and me smiling in the Her Campus booth

5. When Jaylyn took polaroids of students with the Instamax

6. These amazing goodies from our wonderful sponsors <3 

7. When Megan asked students about their dream vacays at StudentCity

8. And our fabulous Juicy Couture reps offered some giveaways because #TrackisBack

9. Senior editor Victoria showed off Aeropostale’s denim jackets bc ~free spirit~

10. Students got in line for essence cosmetics and European Wax Center. Yes ladies – be bold!

11. And I for one loved the L’Oreal summer floaties

Thank you to all who attended, to our sponsors for making this possible and to Her Campus for leading the way for college women. 

Lindsay was the president/editor-in-chief of the UCLA chapter of Her Campus from 2015-2018. She was previously the Viral Section Editor at Her Campus and an Editorial Intern at the headquarters in Boston. Lindsay grew up in Washington state and transitioned to love the Southern California sunshine while studying communications and environmental science at UCLA. Twitter: @WeinbergLindsay.