This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

1. You realize it’s 10th week. Wait wut. Already?!? What happened to like week two?

2. I’ve been to most (read: some) of the lectures this quarter, how much work could I really have? Lol jk, this is UCLA. I probably should get started on that. 

3. You read through the syllabus to see exactly what you’ll have to do for this bad boy. “Three hour exam. Free response and four essays. You must have intimate knowledge of all 30 assigned readings and every lecture presentation and the origin of the universe.” Greeaaattt. 

4. You go to the exam review session. Your classmates all immediately recite answers like drones, always knowing the correct response. What was the question again? How do you know this stuff?

5. You lock yourself in Powell Library to study. Get six pages of textbook read, success! Time to reward yourself with a yik yak or twitter refresh. 

6. …then you realize there’s only 362 more pages until you’re all caught up. I love my life. 

7. Since there’s no way I’m gonna stay up all night and kill myself studying properly, I might as well just give up altogether right?

8. As you enter the classroom for your final, you feel the need to super speedily skim one page of notes. Because obviously that’s gonna make or break your score on this exam. God, I really should’ve studied more. 

9. After the exam, you can finally breathe again. You’re not sure whether to feel free or sophocated, though.

10. Overall…No ragrets (not a single letter). 

Lindsay was the president/editor-in-chief of the UCLA chapter of Her Campus from 2015-2018. She was previously the Viral Section Editor at Her Campus and an Editorial Intern at the headquarters in Boston. Lindsay grew up in Washington state and transitioned to love the Southern California sunshine while studying communications and environmental science at UCLA. Twitter: @WeinbergLindsay.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.