10 “Gilmore Girls” Inspired Gifts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

With the Gilmore Girls revival premiering the day after Thanksgiving, you might be spending the day with close friends and family eating leftovers and plotting out your plans for the holiday season. If you are a huge fan of the show and are looking for gifts for the fellow Gilmore Girls fans in your life (or maybe yourself) check out our list!

1.) Stars Hollow Poster 

This cute Stars Hollow poster perfectly captures the small town essence featured in the show and it would be a cute addition to your dorm or your room back home! 

2.) Luke’s Coffee Mug                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

You can drink your morning coffee from this Luke’s mug and pretend that you’re actually drinking coffee from his diner.                            

3.) Mother/Daughter Lorelai and Rory Mugs 

If you and your mom are huge Gilmore Girls fans, these mugs are perfect (and will probably make your mom a bit emotional). You can purchase both of them together and take the “You’re the Rory to my Lorelai” mug back with you to school.

4.) Luke’s Diner T-Shirt

These t-shirts feature the Luke’s Diner logo and can actually be personalized upon request with your name.

5.) “In Omnia Paratus” Poster 

This vintage-style “In Omnia Paratus” poster is an awesome representation of one of the most memorable scenes from the series. 

6.) Gilmore Girls Character Mood Chart Print

This cute Gilmore Girls Mood Chart print can be purchased in two different sizes and will be a quirky addition to anyone’s room. 

7.) “Where You Lead I Will Follow” Bracelet 

​This cuff bracelet features the lyrics “Where you lead I will follow” from the show’s theme song and will make a really sweet gift for your close friends and family members.  

8.) Gilmore Girls Themed Charm Bracelet

If there’s someone in your life who is a big fan of charm bracelets, this one with Gilmore Girls themed charms will make the perfect gift.

9.) Luke’s Diner Poster

This poster captures the essence of Luke’s Diner: a hearty breakfast, a cup of coffee, and Luke’s signature style consisting of a flannel and a backwards hat.

10.) “Lorelai’s Winter Wonderland” Candle 

For the scented candle lovers in your life, this candle smells like “Lorelai’s Winter Wonderland” which consists of a mix of peppermint, vanilla, and chocolate and is ideal for the holiday season.  

Images and gifts courtesy of etsy.com and etonline.com

Megan is UCLA's Co-Campus Correspondent. She is a 4th year English major and Education Studies minor at UCLA. When she's not at a coffee shop reading, she loves going to the beach and trying different cuisines at new restaurants.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.