10 Annoying People You Encounter in the Library

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCLA chapter.

While finals week looked so far away on our syllabi the first week of classes, it always creeps up on us a lot faster than we think. As we are now in the midst of the busiest time of the quarter, many of us spend all hours of the day (and night) studying for exams and writing essays in the library. Here are 10 of the most annoying people that will drive you crazy when you’re trying to get work done.

1. The person who open his/her bag of chips loudly and slowly

2. The person who talks on the phone

3. The person who listens to music so loudly you can hear it through his/her headphones

4. The person who doesn’t bother to use headphones at all

5. The person who watches TV shows on the lab computers

6. The people in study groups who won’t stop talking

7. The two friends sitting at your table who stop whispering to each other

8. The person who asks you to watch his/ her stuff real quick, but then takes forever to return

9. The person next to you who keeps trying to start a conversation when you are in the middle of writing a paper and then you lose that last amazing thought

10. The person who takes up an entire table to themselves when the library is crowded

*photo creds: cover and teaser image from movietvtechgeeks.com and memes.com, 1. Pinteres,com 2. fireflydaily.com 3..memecenter.com 4.brianaford.com 5.memegenerator.net 6 funnyjunk.com 7.buzzplay.com 8.Pinterest.com 9.makeameme.org 10.Teen.com

Hannah Wren is an English major and Digital Humanities minor on the Dean's Honors List for outstanding academic performance at UCLA. Hannah loves to write and has ample writing experience outside of school. Currently, she works at 7 Generation Games where she creates content for their website to engage and inspire their users. When she is not writing or working, she enjoys spending time with her family, bonding with friends and reading. After she graduates college, Hannah hopes to become a UX designer, entertainment journalist and publish a novel.
Her Campus at UCLA is a proud Elite Level Chapter in the Her Campus. Our team consists of talented writers, content creators, photographers, designers, event planners and more! Follow us @HerCampusUCLA and check out HerCampus.com/school/UCLA for more articles! Feel free to contact us at hc.ucla@hercampus.com for any questions.