What If Taylor Swift Went to UCF?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Unless you live under a rock or are my grandparents, you probably know who Taylor Swift is. After blossoming into a famous country star when she was still a teenager, Taylor has been busy and hasn’t had time to experience life as a collegiate. This is what it would be like if she decided to enroll at UCF and experience college life. 

1.     She would show off her awesome dance moves at Knight Library on the weekends.

2.     She would have school spirit! She would be decked out in black and gold at the tailgates and cheer loudly for all the athletic teams.

3.     She would definitely join an Acapella group or Glee Club.

4.     She would rush in the fall and become active in sorority life.

5.     She would sign up to take hip-hop classes at the Recreation and Wellness center.

6.     She would major in Musical Performance and minor in Women’s Studies. 

7.     She would have a great group of girlfriends to lean on after a boy breaks her heart.

8.     She would be really involved on campus. She would be on the Knight-Thon morale team and would get involved with SGA. 

9.     She would definitely be seen playing her guitar by the reflection pond.

10.  She would be very studious and make good grades. 

11. She would become an RA and give all the girls on her floor great life advice. 

Overall it’s safe to say that Taylor would have an amazing time in college. She would have a good balance between studying and socializing, and she would take advantage of all the great resources that UCF has to offer. Who knows, maybe in five to ten years we could see Taylor on a college campus, finally getting her degree. 

Photo credit: 

http://static.celebuzz.com/uploads/2015/06/Taylor-Swift-Dancing-Video-06…

Jillian James is a senior at the University of Central Florida. She is majoring in Writing and Rhetoric and minoring in Mass Communication (because apparently you can’t minor in Beyoncé studies). Her favorite food is free because she is a college student and the two loves of her life are Ben and Jerry (of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream fame). If she’s not writing or reading she is probably watching The Office or waiting in line at Starbucks. She loves to show off her dance moves in “inappropriate” places like the grocery store. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram @Jillianrosej, where she frequently posts things that make people think that she has her life together. 
UCF Contributor