Naughty Knights & Crazy Sex; Mortal Kombat Tells All

Posted -
Tagged

Dear So She Says,

My story starts off in a sports club at UCF where I met this astoundingly cute guy. He was hilariously inappropriate, engaged in reciprocative witty banter, and had a smoking hot body. Definite friend-with-benefits material (I wasn't looking for anything serious at the time). So that's exactly what we became. The best kind of FWBs too because the sex was amazing. A large amount of our "fwbship" was completely insulting each other and being able to laugh about it. So, one night I get to his apartment and we're having some of that great girl-on-top cowgirl. Midsex he tells me to let him know when I'm close to climaxing. I figured he probably just thought it was hot or something so I did. Little did I know, I was in for a big surprise. Just as I was climaxing, he proceeded to yell out "MORTAL KOMBAT" as loud as he could. I heard a loud trampling approaching the door. I had no time to process what was going on and when I did, it was too late. Three of his roommates ran into the room and bellowed "FINISH HER." Needless to say, I was absolutely mortified. But, I did think it was absolutely hilarious and he is now my boyfriend. Little does he know though, payback is a bitc*.

Yours, 

Mortal Kombat

Dear Mortal Kombat, 

I can't say I haven't heard a similar story. I was at a fraternity party once, and all of a sudden we hear someone scream "Mortal Kombat," from upstairs. Within unison the entire fraternity shouted back, "Finish Her." Now, I thought when the guy screams MK, it meant HE was ready to cum, but I guess it could go both ways.  Needless to say, a young girl ran down the stairs with her bra in her hand covering her face until she made it outside. I can't even imagine that feeling, but I have to say it was entirely hysterical. Cheers!

Keep Writing,

SSS

Have a sex or relationship story you want to share? Need some advice? Remember anything goes, there are no boundaries; there are no limits.

E-mail yours to: HCUCFanonymous@gmail.com

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

Enter to Win!

Check out Her Campus Contests on LockerDome on LockerDome

About The Author

E-mail yours to: HCUCFanonymous@gmail.com

Editor's Note

Calling all collegiettes! We're looking for the 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Enter yourself (or your BFF!) by 5/31 at hercampus.com/22under22.

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login